Market Street is the premier leisure and shopping destination for the affluent and growing northern suburbs of Houston and The Woodlands, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing master-planned communities. Market Street’s unique ambiance and collection of upscale and retailers is nestled amongst an intimate oasis of shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
To fully support customers and visitors to our center, Market Street is looking for an experienced Visitor Relationship Manager. This is a full-time, mid-level, professional staff position will report directly to the General Manager. The incumbent is responsible for developing, managing, leading, evaluating, and continuously improving programs, consistent with the properties vision and can effectively position and promote The Woodlands as a tourism destination for both business and leisure travel.
The ideal candidate would successfully complete operational tasks, execute experiential events and provide a 6-star service to our valued guests. The candidate will understand the importance and value of providing unparalleled customer service and is able to deliver an elevated experience to our guests and tenants. The candidate should also possess in-depth knowledge of the local area, be informed about nearby entertainment and sporting venues, and be able to assist with travel requests and other arrangements. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, customer centric environment and have no less than 3 years’ experience in a hospitality role or a similar environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate will have a positive and professional upbeat personality with the desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by our tenants and other businesses in The Woodlands.
- Manage and work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the property and the complete satisfaction of the guests.
- Greet guests at the concierge desk with a welcoming smile and enthusiasm. Is attentive of guests walking by and is always prepared to provide immediate assistance.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
- Assist with dining, shopping and entertainment options. This includes but is not limited to making reservations, providing directional assistance and helping book tickets.
- Assist with the execution of marketing and tenant events as needed.
- Manager must be able to speak about the concierge amenities and services in a professional manner.
- Be knowledgeable of the gift card program.
- Able to escort guests around property through the best route with pleasant conversation.
- Working knowledge of local attractions, destinations and area venues.
- Keep an accurate count of visitor traffic and services requests for reporting to CVB partners.
- Coordinate/communicate efforts between Concierge, CVB, marketing, etc.
- Maintain employee work schedules, delegate responsibilities to employees and provide oversight and direction as well as training when needed.
- Miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience as a concierge, customer service or relevant role is strongly preferred
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer focused orientation
- Strong competence in Mac OS or Window OS
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Proficiency in English is required; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Able to stand for an extended period and walk long distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule- including evenings, nights, weekends and some holidays
- Full-time hourly position
Click here to apply.