Our highly visited shopping center, Market Street – The Woodlands is looking for lively concierge ambassadors that can successfully complete operational tasks, execute experiential events and provide a 6-star service to our valued guests.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance and value of providing unparalleled customer service and is able to deliver an elevated experience to our guests and tenants. The candidate will also possess in-depth knowledge of the local area, be informed about nearby entertainment and sporting venues, and be able to assist with travel requests and other arrangements. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and customer-centric environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate will have a positive and professional upbeat personality with the desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting
activities and facilities provided by our tenants.
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the property and the complete satisfaction of the
- Greet guests at the concierge desk with a welcoming smile and Is sure to stay attentive of guests walking by and is always prepared to provide immediate assistance.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable
- Assist with dining, shopping and entertainment This includes but is not limited to making reservations, providing directional assistance and helping book tickets.
- Assist with the execution of marketing and tenant
- Ambassador must be able to speak about the concierge amenities and services in a professional manner.
- Able to execute the gift card program while adhering to all policy and procedures with
- Able to escort guests around property through the best route and with pleasant
- Assist with miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to
- Complete all duties on daily shift checklist and informs department manager if any items were
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions and meetings as
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in customer service, live entertainment or related role is
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer focused
- Strong competence in Mac OS or Window
- Proficiency in English is required; multilingual is strongly preferred but not
- Knowledge of local attractions and
- Excellent organization and prioritization
- Able to stand for an extended period of time and walk long
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule- including nights, weekends and holidays.
Click here to apply.