It’s heating up here in the Woodlands and at Market Street, and that means nights out are better spent dancing and dining outdoors. Which reminds us – have you seen the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion line up? Concerts from Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Weezer and more chart toppers are sure to wow the crowd, and now you just need a look that says “ready to rock and roll”.
- Accessorize and keep your eye on the prize – sunglasses from Tory Burch are the ultimate crowd pleaser.
- An easy, breezy top is perfect for an outdoor concert, and this black ruffle number from Francesca’s ensures that you’ll be cool and look cool all night!
- Statement denim is the star of the show here with these jeans from Johnny Was. Comfortable for dancing, cute for a night on the town!
- Lipgloss, phone, concert tickets, check! Keep them all in a fun bag from Club Monaco while you dance the night away.
- Shoes complete the concert look and what better than a flirty pair of Kate Spade slides to say, “Ready to rock?”