Full Job Description
- Meet or exceed your individual sales and key business driver goals as measured on the guide forced ranking reports.
- Engage with your customer and sell throughout the sales floor, fitting room and at the cashwrap.
- Build a client based business through connecting and engaging with your customers and consistently reaching out to your customer base to bring them back in to your store to shop.
- Represent our brand in your personal style and be passionate about selling our product to the customer.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all Eddie Bauer merchandise.
- Listen to your customer and find out as much as possible about them to outfit them for their life’s adventures.
- Communicate with customers and associates with respect and integrity.
- Assist in maintaining the store's product and visual presentation to company standards and floorset direction. This includes folding and hanging merchandise and assisting with floorset changes and stock replenishment.
- Consistently demonstrate our Values and align behaviors with our Creed and Guarantee.
- Maintain awareness and follow Eddie Bauer policies and procedures as they relate to standard operating procedures, loss prevention and safety.
- Other related duties may be assigned as necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- One year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Experience in a retail/customer service environment.
- Experience in specialty retail preferred.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- All applicants must be available to work evenings and/or weekends based on the changing schedule requirements of the store and the business