ALEX & ANI
No. of Positions: 2
Salary: $10 an hour
Full Job Description
At ALEX AND ANI our Sales Associates are referred to as Bartenders and are responsible for upholding our mission and creating an environment that is committed to exceeding client’s expectations with the highest level of client service at all times. The Bartender reports directly to the Store Management Team.
Contact Info- Jessica Wilson (Asst. Store Manager) , store number: 281-465-8480, E-mail: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the driving force behind the ALEX AND ANI message of positive energy.
- Be an expert on product knowledge by keeping current on all new collections as well a core product lines.
- Ensures proper floor coverage at all times.
- Continuously look for contact opportunities to grow the client base and build loyalty.
- Ensure follow-through and completion of tasks, which contribute to the achievement of the store, company and personal goals.
Ensures the highest level of client service by assisting clients with concerns and exchanges.
Communicates client feedback, business trends and recommendations to the store management team.
Consistently upholds a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom
Effectively promotes all Brand initiatives, building client database, gift cards and achieves all personal goals.
Assists in maintaining visual presentation standards and ensuring the store is replenished at all times
Assist the Management team in the protection of all company assets, controlling internal and external loss.
Comply with the Retail Operations Manual and Adhere to the Associate Handbook
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Equivalent work experience.
Excellent communication and time-management skills
Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds.
Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Equivalent work experience.
· Excellent communication and time-management skills.
· Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business.