SPRING CONCERT SERIES RETURNS TO MARKET STREET
THE WOODLANDS, TX (March 27, 2012) – Live concerts return to Market Street as the shopping and entertainment destination once again hosts its popular six-week Spring Concert Series beginning Thursday, May 3 at 6:00 p.m.
The free concert series, presented by Sewell Automotive, continues every Thursday through June 7 with live performances showcasing the best from Zydeco to Jazz, and even a Beatles tribute band, offering toe-tapping music the whole family can enjoy. This year’s line-up features:
• May 3 – Enjoy the smooth Jazz sounds of the award-winning Mike Reed Band
• May 10 – Critically acclaimed tribute band Abbey Rode performs the greatest hits from The Beatles!
• May 17 – Saxophonist Ken Mondshine
• May 24 – Jazz sounds of three-time Grammy nominee Mark Dini Group
• May 31 –Zydeco music of Lil’ Brian & The Zydeco Travelers
• June 7 - the concert will be announced at a later date.
Grab a lawn chair or a blanket and stake out your spot in Market Street’s Central Park. For the best experience, enjoy the live music from the patios at Jasper’s, Crú Wine Bar, Tommy Bahama Tropical Café, UNI Sushi, 1252 Tapas Bar or any of Market Street’s signature restaurants.
Market Street fashion retailers are open before and after during each concert performance. For more information this and other events at Market Street – The Woodlands, visit www.marketstreet-thewoodlands.com
Located across the street from The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Market Street is bound by Lake Woodlands Drive, Lake Robbins Drive, Grogan’s Mill Road and Six Pines Drive. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors.